Fabex Saudi Arabia 2024
The region's premier trade, professional and consumer event
|13 Oct – 16 Oct 2024
|Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Join us at the Saudi Arabia Metal Summit 2024, the leading metal and steel trade exhibition. The Fabex 2024 will take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on 13-16 October 2024, and it is intended for professionals involved in the foundry, fabrication, forming, metal processing, automation, finishing machinery, cutting, welding, equipment, and tools industries.
Since its creation in 2012, Fabex Riyadh has consolidated its position as a key meeting point for top managers, industry experts, technology leaders, manufacturers, suppliers, engineers and agents within the steel and metallurgical sector.
Join us at this business class trade show to get some tips, chat with the experts and discover the newest trends in the industry. Book a trade show booth at Fabex 2024 through Riyadh’s most reliable exhibition stand fabricator. Elevate your business, present your innovations, and interact with a target audience in the lively metal and steel industry in Saudi Arabia. Don’t waste this chance to join an outstanding event in the industry!
Key Reasons for Participate in Intersec KSA Riyadh 2024 Saudi Arabia:
- Participating at Fabex 2024 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, provides unprecedented benefits to those involved in infrastructure, steel, and pipe businesses. The event is an ideal platform to network with industry gurus and increase market presence in developing Saudi Arabian markets.
- The Ministry of Industry’s report shows a $6 billion market in the steel industry for shipbuilding, construction and defence sectors in Saudi Arabia. Participating in trade shows in the country guarantees handsome profits and much profitable ROI.
- Fabex Riyadh 2024 emerges as a trustworthy source where consultants, suppliers, manufacturers, decision-makers, traders, agents, and distributors of the steel and metallurgy sector come together. It supports beneficial Trade interactions that allow clients to have a domestic and international presence.
- Fabex 2024 is anticipated to have a total of 6158 visitors, presenting a great opportunity for both international and local suppliers to market their products and services in an efficient way, targeting different categories of participants.
- The trade fair exhibits modern technologies, innovations, live machine demonstrations, furnaces and other equipment. This allows exhibitors to display their products to the decision-makers, agents and manufacturers, allowing them to initiate mutually beneficial relationships.
- Exhibitors joining the Fabex 2024 can survey different products and suppliers in the field. Such confrontation guarantees businesses the ability to improve the quality of their products and services when making decisions, thus making them better companies.